[pmwiki-users] Problem with XLPage

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:05:19 CDT 2012

I believe I found the solution.

XLPage problem:

I was loading the XLPage before changes to $WikiDir, now it finds the
page and translates the strings.

Problem with AllRecentChanges:

I have changed the fmt for $RecentChangesFmt to use 'ol' instead of
'ul', like this

$RecentChangesFmt = array(
  '$SiteGroup.AllRecentChanges' =>
    '# [[{$Group}.{$Name}]] . . . $CurrentTime $[por] $AuthorLink:
[=$ChangeSummary=]'');

I'm not completly sure, but it solved the problem.

Why it doesn't work with ordered lists?

I'm sorry Petko, my config.php is getting big and harder to read and
place new stuff in the right order. It was all my own fault.

CarlosAB