[pmwiki-users] How to do the equivalent of hitting "save" on every page on the wiki?

Fri Aug 17 00:07:37 CDT 2012

Yeah, I needed to do that for all the pages in my wiki as well --
that's my comment on there about using curl in a shell loop with
needing to be logged in as an "editor". One addition to that loop I'd
suggest if you're hitting a shared host or some other provider than
yourself, is to add "sleep 3" to give the web server a break between
curl hits.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 9:41 PM, Alex Eftimiades
<alexeftimiades at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, that is very close to what I was looking for. I just needed to do that
> for all the pages. I suppose I could adapt that method to do that.
>
> Thanks, I never noticed that recipe!
> Alex
>

> On Aug 16, 2012, at 10:26 PM, tamouse mailing lists wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Alex Eftimiades
>> <alexeftimiades at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I just added some important new page attributes that will get when you
>>> hit
>>> "save" while editing a page. I want to apply them to all the pages I
>>> currently have. I get the feeling this would not be as simple as doing a
>>> "WritePage" to each page on the wiki since that would just rewrite the
>>> existing page.
>>>
>>> There has to be a way to do this, I just have no idea how to go about
>>> doing
>>> so. I restructured my wiki to use these new page variables, so until I