[pmwiki-users] How to store login information in a page and have their permissions determined by what group that page is in

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Aug 9 10:30:07 CDT 2012

Alex Eftimiades writes:
> red text that indicates it being nonfunctional. Did I misunderstand, or is
> that part of the recipe nonfunctional?

I didn't notice that a part of the recipe was broken and abandoned. I'm
really sorry.

Unfortunately, I don't know other AuthUser recipe storing its data in the
user profiles pages, except probably an earlier, working version of this
one. The only recipe which makes AuthUser administration easier, and which I
have used is http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/HtpasswdForm but it is not
at all what you described.

Petko