[pmwiki-users] it's time to change pmwiki default skin!

Al Louis Ripskis ripskis at sprynet.com
Fri Apr 27 08:10:05 CDT 2012

Sep 11, 2011 3:35 PM  Eric Forgeot wrote:
why not a new default pmwiki skin?- for the default installation and for the http://www.pmwiki.org website? The current ... looks like it was designed in 1992,

My question is to Hans, because as I see from his website:
"Latest project: Developing a new wiki site template, using new HTML5 elements and proportional layout scaling, so a site will look good and function well on desktop, laptop, handheld and mobile devices. This site is already using this new template."

Hans, can I use this new template to update the Triad skin that I have been using and which you developed?
Thanks,
Al