[pmwiki-users] 2.2.31 and Autosave

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Apr 5 20:33:05 CDT 2012

I tested the recipe, it works fine on the latest PmWiki version 2.2.36.

There is a note on the AutoSave-Users page that the recipe has a function
called $() which may be incompatible with other JavaScript libraries like
jQuery and Prototype.

So, if you use another recipe with JavaScript, you may need to modify the
Autosave *.js files to rename this function, or write to the developer.

Petko