[pmwiki-users] Page Text Variables, Pagelist and <!--wiki:$Group.Page-->

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Tue Sep 27 01:02:56 CDT 2011

I have a Page template which also have a
<!--wiki:$Group.OtherPage-->
section, so, part of the page is directly taken from OtherPage.
I use it to make a side column and it works fine.

On both Page and OtherPage I have a pagelist, something like
  (:pagelist group=SomeGroup $:Ev=- count=x..y list=normal order=-$:Ev
fmt=#s cache=0:)
  (:if false:)
  [[#s]]
  [[{=$FullName} | {=$:Image}]]
  [[#send]]
  (:if:)

This draws some images from pages in SomeGroup.
The odd is that images are not shown on the side column, unless I
browse it as a single page, in which case they show.

I tried http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageTextVariables but still
I'm puzzled and found no way.

Thanks

Luigi