[pmwiki-users] problem with server and WikiSh

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Sat Sep 24 00:56:48 CDT 2011

hi
this afternoon my server started issuing the following error message without my having changed anything. the idiots at the host (Hostgo!!!) claim the WikiSh code is faulty, even though it's worked fine for 3 years. can anyone tell me what Hostgo might I've done to cause this error so that I can tell them how to fix it? did they change or upgrade their version of php or something?

thanks

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in/home/public_html/wiki/cookbook/WikiSh.2008.08.03/SecLayer.php on line 118