[pmwiki-users] it's time to change pmwiki default skin!

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 21:32:01 CDT 2011

Wiki creole says that we should use a dotted underline to flag a link
to a non existent page and I believe it is a dotted border-bottom.

Should we respect that since PmWiki supports creole and I believe that
this particular rule of creole was done that way to also give support
for people that are visually impaired.

Also, PmWiki allows us to change the fmt of how links to non existant
pages look like, trough $LinkPageCreateFmt .

This is good for people who build skins as the actual
$LinkPageCreateFmt creates two links for one markup, I had to hide the
second link to create a different style of sidebar once and having a
skin to change the format of $LinkPageCreateFmt doesn't sound like a
good idea and plus it would create more problems.

Does the PmWiki community wants to follow creole rules by the dot, or
perhaps, by the underline? :-)

CarlosAB