[pmwiki-users] It's time to change pmwiki default skin!

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:58:39 CDT 2011

Not dumb at all Paul. I was in doubt too on how to name it, but I went
with the name "NewSkinIdeas" for the new group, I believe it is not so
bad and I posted an idea there and also reveled my inspiration for it.
:-)

Take look and write whatever you wanna write on that page/group I have created.

I hope you don't mind I have sent your e-mail in reply to the list.

CarlosAB