[pmwiki-users] Listing new pages

Steve G. wordz2u at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 18:15:37 CDT 2011

On my web site, I have a wiki dedicated to recipes. It contains a site home
page, and then groups. http://www.words2u.net/recipes and, for example, a
group like Vegetarian recipes,
http://www.words2u.net/recipes/index.php?n=Vegetarian.Vegetarian

Each group has all recipes listed in reverse chronological order. In other
pages I limited the number to 7 or 10 links. I use the following to display
the recipes in the page:
(:pagelist group=Vegetarian list=normal order=-ctime fmt=#title -Template:)

Now I'd like to add a list of the more recent pages (say the last 10), FROM
ALL GROUPS, in one list.

One way I can sort of do it is using the following pagelists, one for each
group, but that does not really give me what I want - instead I get the
last 2 for each group, not the newest entries regardless of group:

(:pagelist group=Vegetarian list=normal count=2 order=-ctime fmt=#title
-Template:)
(:pagelist group=Breads list=normal count=2 order=-ctime fmt=#title
-Template:)
(:pagelist group=Recipes list=normal count=2 order=-ctime fmt=#title
-Template:)
(:pagelist group=Cakes list=normal count=2 order=-ctime fmt=#title
-Template:)

Is there a simple, elegant way of displaying the last 10 pages on the site?

Thanks,

Steve

http://www.words2u.net - GPS points and tracks (mainly in Costa Rica)

http://www.words2u.net/recipes - Recipe collection