[pmwiki-users] Group default page as regex from group name?

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Fri May 27 02:28:27 CDT 2011

Hello All,

can I use a substring of the group name as accepted default page name?

I'm using group names with a language prefix, e.g. En-News and
De-News. Now I would like to expand the list of names accepted as
default page to the group name with the language identifier stripped,
e.g. En-News/News.

As far as I see, I can't put a regex in $PagePathFmt.

Maybe a variable like $GroupStripped could be calculated, any idea how
to do this?

Oliver