[pmwiki-users] Petko's E2100/US$2, 963 bid for WYSIWYG capability

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed May 18 17:26:32 CDT 2011

On 5/18/2011 8:38 AM, Al Louis Ripskis wrote:
>> Sent: May 17, 2011 9:57 PM; DaveG wrote:
>> I added a page Cookbook/WYSIWYG-donations, and included the pledges made
>> in this thread. For those who pledged, please check I have your
>> information correct.
>
> Hey, Dave, I'm real glad to see that you set up our "Score Card," even reflecting the changes in the euro/USD exchange rates.
> Are you going to be updating it regularly?
The page is there. Contributors can either edit the page direct, or as I
see pledges via the list, I'll add them to the page.

If you mean will I be updating the USD/EU exchange rate -- probably not.
Unless there is a real tectonic shift in rates the variation is too
small to be concerned with.

  ~ ~ David