[pmwiki-users] Petko's E2100/US$2, 963 bid for WYSIWYG capability

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat May 14 20:13:33 CDT 2011

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 06:12:38PM -0600, Radu Luchian wrote:
> I'm also in for $100, with the following condition: at least 10% of it goes
> to PM and 5% of it goes to Hans, whose skins and help I've been using for
> years now.

I appreciate the notion of making sure I get credit for past work,
but somehow I think I'd rather this effort not be diluted or
complicated by too many strings or conditions.  In other words,
I'd simply turn around and re-pledge any amounts dedicated to
me from this effort back to Petko, who is doing excellent work.

For those who really want to see me credited for any contributions
I've made to PmWiki (that leads to whatever Petko produces), just
make them separately on the donations page.

(I also agree that Hans is worthy of support for his PmWiki
contributions, as are many more whose names are too numerous
for me to remember or list.  It's all part of the beauty and
value of open source, in my mind.)