[pmwiki-users] List all pages in WIkiGroup by title

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 04:12:37 CDT 2011

Thursday, March 31, 2011, 8:50:40 AM, Brian Tibbels wrote:

> My apololgies. I was confused by this example (
> http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki/uploads/Cookbook/dictindex.php )linking to a
> .htaccess file and assumed the other links were incorrect.

Yes, seems to be a problem and a missing file!
dictindex.php appears as .htaccess
It is attached to page
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DictIndex

there is a comment on the page:

10 July 2009 Errrr, the dictindex.php file is actually
a .htaccess file - confusing!

So it is an old unresolved problem with that file.
How can that be mended? Anyone got the original?
Or remove the references?
The recipe page is basically broken without it.

  ~Hans