[pmwiki-users] Attach query string to all internal links

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Mar 28 09:04:48 CDT 2011

CSGA_KPX wrote:
> I think cookie better than query string for this.
>
> for action=moodle, set a PTV in groupheader might be more simple.

Thanks for this idea, but I must use this wiki also in a variant without
action=moodle, meens that I can not "hard code" it in a group header.
Cookie is a solution but if a user uses the wiki in the moodle version
and in the normal version the cookie can cause a wrong layout. So I
think I have to drag along the unlovely parameter via search string.

Regards
Clemens

--
Clemens Gruber (Dipl.-Psychologe)
   Zentrum fuer Informationsmanagement

Heger-Tor-Wall 12, Raum 42/209, D-49074 Osnabrueck

E-Mail:  cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de

Telefon: (05 41) 969-6505 oder
          (05 41) 969-6501 (Sekretariat)
Fax:     (05 41) 969-16505