[pmwiki-users] Attach query string to all internal links

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Mar 28 08:53:15 CDT 2011

Monday, March 28, 2011, 12:59:00 PM, Clemens Gruber wrote:

> Hi list, how can I attach a special static query string to all internal
> links, e.g. now a internal link via [[Group.Page]] is

> http://example.com/Group/Page
> but I need
> http://example.com/Group/Page?action=moodle

set in config.php:

$LinkPageExistsFmt = "<a class='wikilink' href='\$LinkUrl?action=moodle'>\$LinkText</a>";

for wiki page links to existing wiki pages.
You may want to do something similar to
$LinkPageSelfFmt and $LinkPageCreateFmt .

See how these are defined by default near the top in pmwiki.php

no idea what this action=moodle is or why you want this action in all
links, but there you go!

cheers,
  ~Hans