[pmwiki-users] Attach query string to all internal links

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Mar 28 08:51:22 CDT 2011

Hi Brian,

thanks for your replay. A comment for clarification: I have a standalone
wiki that works "as is", meens without any additional query strings like
"action=moodle". But I'm using setskin=AB /  setskin=CD and so on for
different variants with if conditions in the wiki code (meens that not
only layout, but also other content is delivered!).

Now I like to use this "normal" Wiki in Moodle with an other template
but also with the opportunity to set the content via so far used if
conditions (:if setskin=AB:) also. So I can still use the if conditions
(:if setskin=AB:) but also modify the layout. Btw I use for
action=moodle the mechanism knwon from print action:
$ActionSkin['print'] = 'yourprintskin';

So I got a page as expectet, with different content set via setskin / if
condition but all further internal links leed to the pages in the
"normal" layout. I need for all internal links in all pages the attached
"action=moodle". Here you can see the page:

http://bib-infolit.de/InetRecherche/Inhalt?setskin=LG
http://bib-infolit.de/InetRecherche/Inhalt?action=moodle
(here the internal links sucks, should not leed to "normal" skin, but
"keep" old / parent appearance as in URL with ?action=moodle)

Regards
Clemens

E-Mail:  cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de

Telefon: (05 41) 969-6505 oder