[pmwiki-users] Attach query string to all internal links

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Mar 28 06:59:00 CDT 2011

Hi list, how can I attach a special static query string to all internal
links, e.g. now a internal link via [[Group.Page]] is

http://example.com/Group/Page
but I need
http://example.com/Group/Page?action=moodle

this should also work if a query parameter is already attached, e.g.

http://example.com/Group.Page?setskin=AB

But I think even if this is not standard conform it will work also with
two questionmarks instead of questionmark and ampersand

http://example.com/Group.Page?setskin=LG?action=moodle vs.
http://example.com/Group.Page?setskin=LG&action=moodle

Thanks for your help!
Clemens

--
Clemens Gruber (Dipl.-Psychologe)
   Zentrum fuer Informationsmanagement

Heger-Tor-Wall 12, Raum 42/209, D-49074 Osnabrueck

E-Mail:  cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de

Telefon: (05 41) 969-6505 oder
          (05 41) 969-6501 (Sekretariat)
Fax:     (05 41) 969-16505