[pmwiki-users] ownership probems

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Sun Mar 27 00:24:12 CDT 2011

more info:

indeed, i've confirmed that it's a problem with ownership. i experimented by getting rid of the contents of wiki.d altogether, and started creating files from scratch via the wiki, with no problems at all. but as soon as i drag a copy of a pre-existing page in there and try to save it, i get permission denied messages.

how do other people get around this? can't one quickly copy one's site into a directory and be up and running in seconds? all the important stuff is in my wonderfully customized Site.___ files.

do i need to ask my serverhost to copy them for me?

thanks,
adam