[pmwiki-users] Like to get clarification on installing the AuthUserSignup you recommended

Al Louis Ripskis ripskis at sprynet.com
Sat Mar 26 16:47:45 CDT 2011

Peter, I looked at your profile and was amazed to see at all you have done for PmWiki group!

I need clarification on the following AuthUserSignup file items:

1) Middle of “Installation of WikiSh” you say Create the page SiteAmin.WikiShAuth, but you don’t explain where to put it. I placed it in my Homepage Left Bar index. Is that okay? Let me know if that is incorrect and where it really should be.
2) Same thing for Create a page Login.Signup. Also exactly where should I insert the “@admin”
3) Again where should the Login.Confirm page be placed? Where  should “@admin” be inserted?
4) Same question for Create Login.Confirm.

Finally I get these two error messages. How do I deal with them?
ERROR: WikiSh.Read: You do not have "read" authorization for page Login.Confirm. See SecLayer configuration

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/web09/b1294/pow.verist/htdocs/pmwiki/cookbook/WikiSh.php:4537) in /hermes/web09/b1294/pow.verist/htdocs/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1130
Thanks for all your help,
Al
P.S. If you want to see my site under construction it is at www.politicaltransformation.org