[pmwiki-users] Making a button wikistyle

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Sun Mar 20 13:37:19 CDT 2011

I would like to create a wikistyle that makes the text or link to which it applies appear just like a form's button. For example, I would like to be able to use markup on my page like this:

%button% [[Main.Mylink?action=myaction|Do my action]]

I assumed there was a CSS file somewhere that defines the style used for input submission buttons - but I haven't found it. (Or maybe I haven't recognized what I found.)

Once I find it, I'll need to either learn how to use it, or else use it as a model to create a new wikistyle. For example, maybe I can put something like this in a css file:

.button {
  some css code here...
}

And then in PHP:

SDVA($WikiStyle['button'], array('class'=>'some code here...'));

Since I know little about CSS, any pointers, tips, or help would be appreciated.

Randy