[pmwiki-users] Spacing Wiki Words

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Mar 13 20:21:11 CDT 2011

Saturday, March 12, 2011, 9:07:59 PM, Petko Yotov wrote:

>> Is there  a solution to point 7?

> You can use a (:title...:) directive, there is also a GroupTitle and another
> GroupTitles recipes.

> But reading the instructions in the file wikiwords.php, one could think the
> setting $WikiWordCount['PmWiki'] = -1; was intended to disable the spacing of
> some words - currently it is not implemented this way.

It may be easier to use a modified AsSpaced() function
which checks for any exemptions, given in an array.

The enhanced AsSpaced function in recipe MarkupExtensions
seems to be quite good in this respect.
I may settle for that solution, I had forgotten about it
till thinking about this issue.

Thanks for your replies!

  ~Hans