[pmwiki-users] FW: Please help

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 03:22:36 CDT 2011

Thursday, June 23, 2011, 8:51:32 AM, Rolska Iwona (WESTMINSTER PCT) wrote:

> I used your cookbook and FAQs and managed to get rid of the lines
> from headers, footers and boxes, but how can I get rid of the page border line?

You need to change the border attribute for the #outer-box div:

You can add this to css/local.css:
#outer-box { border:none; }

or change the attribute in the relevant color css file of the triad
skin.

> The second question is: How do I open a link in a new tab/window
> and not loose the size or centre. You can see it on the left side, it's the Forum button.

Your forum is phpBB, and you would need to change css attributes there
somewhere in the phpBB templates (I don't know where), so the forum will
run in a fixed width centered box.

Or you could force it to run in a frame inside a wiki page. See recipe
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/IncludeUrl
and add some markup to your wiki page to eliminate any page parts you
don't want to see (for instance the SideBar with markup (:noleft:)
and the header with (:noheader:), see TriadSkin)

To get the forum open in  anew tab try %newwin% before the link
markup in your SideBar. If the target opens in a new window or new
tab is browser dependant though, I think.

  ~Hans