[pmwiki-users] page restrictions

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Thu Jun 2 10:49:44 CDT 2011

You can use the authuser recipe that Peter cited to restrict access to users who belong to a user authorization group that you can define on the SiteAdmin.AuthUser page.

Peter is developing a recipe called UserAdmin, which provides an easy way to manage user accounts. The admin can click on the names of users to put them into a group. It's still under development, but you could try it out.

There are other ways to limit access, which provide varying levels of security and flexibility. It's hard to answer your question further without knowing more about your circumstances - especially what access you want to allow, how you want to determine who gets that access, and how crucial it is that unauthorized users not be able to get around the restrictions.

Randy