[pmwiki-users] Converting international documentation to UTF-8

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 18:54:31 CDT 2011

Petko, once said about converting pmwiki.org to use utf-8 only and I
had the idea of start converting international documentation to help
out.

Yes, I want to start converting pages on pmwiki.org, and the
documentation doesn't provide all the information.

Also, I don't know if  Petko or Pm may have planned something to
convert a page history to utf-8 or not, I don't know how they gonna
handle it.

I did some tests and it's somehow straight forward to do it by hand,
when converting iso-8859-1 to utf-8, but it is a lot of work to be
done like that.

And I'm asking questions first to be sure I don't do anything wrong.

CarlosAB