[pmwiki-users] PmWiki Upload does not work

Thoronox - thoronox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 09:51:10 CDT 2011

Hi everybody,

I have already spent quite some time in trying to get the upload feature of
PmWiki up and running, but I'm always getting the error message "no file
uploaded" when trying to upload a very small .txt file.

I'm running PmWiki on Windows. The URL is
http://localhost/wiki/pmwiki.phpand all the files are stored in
c:\data\wiki. I have also created the
uploads directory below c:\data\wiki.

Here are my config parameters:
$EnableUpload = 1;
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = '';
$UploadDir = 'C:/data/wiki/uploads';
$UploadUrlFmt = 'http://localhost/wiki/uploads';
$UploadPrefixFmt = '/$Group/$Name';
I have a sample page called Test/Test1, I have created the directory
c:\data\wiki\uploads\Test\Test1 and I have put some files into this
directory. When I add (:attachlist:) to this page, all the files are
displayed properly. I have also tried uisng "\" instead of "/" for the
directory links, but I have not seen any change in the upload behavior.

I hope anybody can help me getting the uploads up and running. Thanks for
your help in advance!

--
Viele Grüße,
Holger