[pmwiki-users] Inserting br breaks in simple tables

ccox@endlessnow.com ccox at endlessnow.com
Mon Jul 18 17:30:13 CDT 2011

Not sure what caused the old site behavior... Soln was for \\ to be at the end of the line.

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

On our old pmwiki site we could place \\ in the midst of a simple table cell and we got a br break.  Now we simply get the literal \\ in the latest version... Any hints?  Its possible some cookbook added the feature on the old site... Not sure. Never hurts to ask.

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!