[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.2.23 released

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Jan 25 17:40:16 CST 2011

Hello. PmWiki version 2.2.23 was published today, and is available at :

    http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.23.tgz
    http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.23.zip
     svn://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki/tags/latest

This version reverts the default behavior of PageVariables that was modified
in the last release.

In some cases the 2.2.22 version may have authentication problems, leaving a
wiki unprotected. I couldn't experience these problems myself but until this
is properly investigated, I reverted the default pre-2.2.22 behavior.

If you run version 2.2.22, it is recommended to do one of the following :

* either set near the beginning of config.php this line:
  $EnablePageVarAuth = 0; # same as in 2.2.23

* or upgrade to version 2.2.23.

Thanks,
Petko

P.S. The related PITS entries are: