[pmwiki-users] href="a group's last edited page", or pagelist results in template files

viki.veeks at gmail.com viki.veeks at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 13:11:25 CST 2011

Dear list,

In one of my template files,
I would like to have a link to a Group's last edited page. I would want
to write something like the following pseudocode:

Group</a>

I'm simplifying things because `My Group' is not simply two words. It's
a chunk of HTML, and I'm having problems writing a custom pagelist
template for it :-)

Is it possible to get at the results of a pagelist from within template
files? Specifically, in a template file, what would be one way of
retrieving the address of a group's last edited page?

Thanks!
-i