[pmwiki-users] Preformatted text problem

tkcusr tkcusr at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 11:33:40 CST 2011

I've pretty much reduced the problem to its roots.
It happens in preformatted text that follows a definition list. See the
test case at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Preform
The line of 4's is broken out of <pre> tag and pmwiki somehow thinks
it's a definition list. But then continues on preformatting with the
next line.
I'd like to read the argument that claims this is not a bug, if any.
I hope it gets addressed soon.