[pmwiki-users] Fatal error; Config.php file?

Al Louis Ripskis ripskis at sprynet.com
Thu Feb 24 21:37:46 CST 2011

Guys,
I just customized the local/config.php that came with PmWiki version
2.2.224, and unloaded it to my Powweb.com server.
Now I'm getting this error message, every time I try to get into my
website ( in progress), which is at www.politicaltransformation.org
*Fatal error*: Function name must be a string in
*/hermes/web09/b1294/pow.verist/htdocs/politicaltransformation.org/local/config.php*
on line *60
*
There is nothing like this in the config.php file, line 60 or any other
part of the file that has hermes/web09...
I talked to my web service provider, they can't figure it out. First
they suggested that it was a Google problem, but it happens with Bing as
well.
Can anyone suggest how I can deal with this?
Thanks,
Al

<http://www.unlockyourlife.com/author.html>