[pmwiki-users] WikiTag Error

tkcusr tkcusr at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 14:06:17 CST 2011

On 2/17/2011 9:28 PM, Olga Lositsky wrote:
> Dear PmWiki Users,
> I am using the GlossyHue theme with PmWiki, but I have just discovered a
> small problem that is displayed only in Internet Explorer. Beneath the
> title, I have three links, which form a "subtitle" that I specified in
> config.php as WikiTag. In Mozilla and other browsers, the subtitle is
> displayed as one line and looks very nice. Unfortunately, in Explorer,
> each word of the subtitle is displayed as a separate line, and the
> subtitle overflows into the body of the webpage.
> Could you please recommend a way to stop this from happening in Internet
> Explorer? (Perhaps using style.css) I would really appreciate any advice!

Hi,
I'm not a user of that skin. But I just dl'ed it, had a look.
WikiTag is a PV used in Site.SiteHeader, surrounded with CSS class
'sitetag'. You might want to check that(and its ancestors) in style.css.
I don't know how you set WikiTag, but using   between links might
stop breaking into multiple lines.