[pmwiki-users] Lists within definition lists?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Feb 2 05:08:29 CST 2011

On Tuesday 01 February 2011 06:12:52, Ashish Myles wrote :
> I wish to use the FAQToggleList plugin, and I have been trying to
> include a list in the definition portion of a definition list, but I'm
> not sure how to do this correctly. I would like to also include
> multiple paragraphs if possible.

I don't think this is possible, but using line breaks, you could have
something that looks like it and that should work with the various
toggle/untoggle javascript plugins:

: term : First paragraph followed by 2 line breaks.\\\
New paragraph, then 1 line break\\
- list item 1\\
- list item 2\\
- etc.