[pmwiki-users] Problem with recipe tablesplus

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 21:35:28 CDT 2011

Hello all,

When installing recipe tablesplus (wich I would like to play with),
part of my site driven by pmwiki crashes at the beginning when loading
(error 500, I just get the error page) ;
I guess there is something wrong somewhere when the recipes is early
loaded by the config ;)

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TablesPlus

Can someone confirm this happens not only for me ?
and eventually have a quick look to see whats wrong in the Caveman's
recipe code, if easy to see of course ?
I have no idea if it is conflicting with pmwiki new version (recipe is
a bit old : 2007-04-25) or if it is related to php compatibility.

By the way, the recipe is said

Thank you,
Gilles.