[pmwiki-users] How to stop wiki.d/ from generating subdirectories?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 03:18:36 CDT 2011

Sunday, April 10, 2011, 10:15:05 PM, Al Louis Ripskis wrote:

> Does anyone know how to stop wiki.d/ from generating subdirectories
> such as Main, Profiles, Site and SiteAdmin?
> This make it impossible to test Peter's new alpha simplified
> AutherUser login/self-register mechanism.
> The fact that the files in the SiteAdmin subdirectory are not
> identical with those in the wiki.d/ proper seems to be the problem.

I don't think this is a problem.
UserAdmin works fine with  per-group subdirectories
in wiki.d.
Page SiteAdmin.AuthUser is also not a page distributed by the
UserAdmin recipe. It is part of PmWiki's AuthUser system.
UserAdmin writes to it, but does not create it.
The file location is not relevant, as UserAdmin uses PmWiki's
default system to update a page.

Whatever problem you've encountered, I doubt very much it has to do
with the structure of wiki.d or how PmWiki organises its pages.

  ~Hans