[pmwiki-users] Admin password

ehydra ehydra at arcor.de
Tue Sep 28 12:58:37 CDT 2010

Hi all!

I'm a beginner in pmwiki and installed it successful at my web-site.
Problem:
All editing is enabled. I copied and modified the config.php as
described, de-commented the password-line, added my own admin password.
But pmwiki still allows full modifying anything.

What I want is that only the admin can change content. If I close the
webserver-window the login should be logged out.

What is my error? Where is the login page?

BTW:
I cannot find a cookie or sessionID. How keeps pmwiki track of the session?

Hope I fully describded the problem. I googled but cannot find a
reasonable page therefor.

Is the list the only form of forum?

Thanks!
- Henry