[pmwiki-users] WebFeeds does not seem to work properly

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Mon Sep 27 12:28:42 CDT 2010

Daniel, thank you for your detailed explanation.
The more I read it, the more I feel I probably miss the real meaning
of rss, and the less I understand what you say.
:-|

I've tried to read about rss on the internet, but no way to understand.
So I try and put things in the reverse order: maybe it helps me to understand.

I often get *full* pages (title, text, images, whatever) delivered
through through feedburner.
How can I do the same thing? How can I let feedburner grab the whole
page? As I read instructions, I need an rss of that page, but then you
tell me about links, and formatting, and anchors inside the page...
It's all confusing.

So, what is really that "rss" thing, please? Just links? If so, how do
I get all those full articles by mail through feedburner?

Luigi