[pmwiki-users] Conditional Question and PageList Question.

Robert Thomas robert.thomas317 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 17:14:59 CDT 2010

Ok so for the first question and the most important.

I am trying to make a pagelist template that uses a conditional that
will detect whether the pagename has a "-" in it. Unfortunately
everything I try seems to fail by either including all pages or none.
Here are the conditionals I have triedin trying to match
Community-CommentsAndRemoval but not Community.

First the name matchine one.
(:if name *-* :) -fails to retrieve anything even tho the (:pagelist
name=*-* properly sorts.

I have also tried the Match conditional and the regex does not seem to work.
(:if match [-].*$ :)
(:if match '[-].*$' :)
(:if match "[-].*$" :)
Wrapping and not wrapping my regex in single or doubble quotes seem to
work. Wrapping the expression in / / seems to not work either. There
is no documentation on implementing the match conditional and I cant
seem to get it to work for the life of me. Anyone out there know what
I can do to get this working properly?

The second thing I am looking for is a way to have a pagelist style
directive that will list all of the anchors on a page. If I have to
make this from scratch I can just wondering if there was a way to do
this without having to resort to php editing say via a pagelist
directive.

Thanks,
Robert Thomas