[pmwiki-users] Formatting problem

Ivan Mann ivanmann at uab.edu
Thu Sep 9 19:39:29 CDT 2010

I have a page

http://www.math.uab.edu/department/public/?n=Main.Fast-track

That formats correctly on my Mac using Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.  It
formats correctly on one PC using Internet Explorer but on another PC it
formats incorrectly.  There is a large table in the middle of the page,
followed by some paragraphs of text.  On the offending PC the first several
lines of the first paragraph after the table appear to the side of the
table, as if it puts the text into a third column of the table.

It also formats correctly on Firefox on the offending PC.

It is not a matter of caching because I made a change to the text and that
change appeared.  Needless to say, I am somewhat confused.  Any ideas out
there?

--

Ivan Mann

                           Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum.