[pmwiki-users] can't display PageActions

Forgeot Eric eforgeot at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 2 14:33:14 CDT 2010

Hello,

On some servers, I can't display the PageActions on a pmwiki website.

The page pmwiki/index.php/Site/PageActions remains empty, with only 5 dots for the list of the possible actions but no text. When editing the page, there is still the code inside. I got this on my computer (localhost), and on a (paying) shared hosting. On the free version of this shared hosting (using different servers), the PageActions is working as expected. The code withon all those files is the same.

Are there some parameters we have to take care of to make it work?