[pmwiki-users] Imorting a Microsoft Front Page Discussion to pmWiki?

Steve Commerce2008 at ErgoArchitecture.com
Sat May 29 00:39:32 CDT 2010

Hi,

My small company has an in-house help system built using Front Page and their
discussion webbot.  Unfortunately it is maddening to edit and Front Page has
no future.  I would love to port it to a more robust and elegant system, and
it appears that pmWiki is just the thing!

Our existing discussion has about 2,500 articles, many of which are
hyperlinked to each other, and we can't abandon them to start over.  The
articles are basic html files other than the webbot tag.  The articles each
have a unique hexidecimal name such as 000003e6.htm

Any ideas on how I might be able to convert these files to pmWiki files and
import them into a wiki?  Losing the hyperlinks would not be the end of the
world, but some sort of automated process to import the articles is probably a
must.

Thanks for any ideas you might have!

Steve