[pmwiki-users] pmwiki.org web server instability

Chris Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Fri May 28 16:21:55 CDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-05-28 at 17:15 -0400, DaveG wrote:
> On 5/28/2010 5:09 PM, Chris Cox wrote:
> >> I've been running into the same thing.
> >
> > Cursory look at the server... I'm not seeing anything right now.
> Same problem, right now.

IMHO, it's not a problem related to the server itself.

I don't admin the box, just have a login.
It's a shared box.

Both CPUs show 78%+ idle... lots of free memory...
I'm just not seeing much of anything.  Maybe when the
smtp wakes up to handle mail... perhaps something happens
then.... but it's not obvious to me that is causing
any problem.