[pmwiki-users] Default Home Page Running a Farm

Ivan Mann ivanmann at uab.edu
Tue May 25 14:34:40 CDT 2010

As so often happens, I managed to fix the problem, only to find out that it
was not the real problem I was trying to solve.

At about the same time that I put the pmwiki page as the home page for the
site I noticed that when editing a page, the documentation buttons which
used to bring up PmWiki.SimpleTables and PmWiki.AdvancedTables became
unreferenced, so I cannot go to them any longer.  I thought that had to be
related to changing the home page, so I looked for a solution there.  By
fiddling with ScriptUrl and some other parameters I got the address in the
address bar to look correct, but those two links are still broken.

So, the real question is what happened to the links for Simple and Advanced
tables and how do I restore them?

Ivan