[pmwiki-users] Default Home Page Running a Farm

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue May 25 13:29:01 CDT 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Ivan Mann <ivanmann at uab.edu> wrote:
> I would like to have a page in the farm be the homepage when somebody
> outside references just the URL without having to add the additional
> information about the farm directory, php, etc.

I think you can pretty much ignore the fact that it's a farm.

Check out the page http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CleanUrls if
I'm correctly understanding what you're trying to do.

If I've misunderstood what the problem is, perhaps you could give us
an example of what you now have to put into the address bar in
comparison with what you would like to put there.  Or, better yet, if
you are not behind a firewall then point us to your actual site so we
can see for ourselves...

-Peter