[pmwiki-users] Decorated text in links in sidebar

david at ellendee.co.uk david at ellendee.co.uk
Mon May 24 08:34:50 CDT 2010

Try adding quote marks around the tooltip title - see
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Links

%sidehead% [[GroupName.PageName|Main page of the section]]
* [[GroupName.Page1|Attach:icon.png "Title of the page 1"]]
* [[GroupName.Page2|Attach:icon_2.png "Title of the page 2"]]

Dave Cooke

I can't insert more than one element in a single row in the Sidebar: I'd
like to do something like:

%sidehead% [[GroupName.PageName|Main page of the section]]
* [[GroupName.Page1|Attach:icon.png Title of the page 1]]
* [[GroupName.Page2|Attach:icon_2.png Title of the page 2]]

What happens is that the text ("Title of the page 1", "Title of the page2")
simply disappears, while the image is in the right place.
Why do the text disappear?

Thanks in advance,
Francesco

--