[pmwiki-users] New recipe: AbcTunebook

V.Krishn vkrishn at insteps.net
Mon May 17 06:54:39 CDT 2010

On Monday 17 May 2010 2:42:36 am Hans wrote:
> Announcing a new recipe: AbcTunebook
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AbcTunebook

Hi,
Looks nice.

Just to mention, I think the script uses <canvas> tag, of html5.
The users need to be informed about the browser support.

I have tested in linux:
Firefox - v3.0.6 - OK (a little sluggish though), 3.5+ should be ok.
Opera - v10.01 - OK
Konqueror - v3.5.9 - does not work, should work in 4.2+

--
Regards,
V.Krishn