[pmwiki-users] External links

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sat May 15 12:06:21 CDT 2010

On 5/15/2010 12:38 PM, Kenneth Forsbäck wrote:
> How do I change the parsing/rendering of external links?
Check out this page PmWiki/LinkVariables. You can change the rendering
of non-existant page-links using $LinkPageCreateFmt.

> An internal link to a nonexistent page has a .createlink (?) after the
> name. How change pmwiki so that there is a .urllink (!) and .urllinktext?
Not quite sure what effect you're after, but this page has some
examples: Cookbook/RemoveQuestionMark

This might help:
$LinkPageCreateFmt=
"<a class='urltext' href='\$PageUrl?action=edit'>\$LinkText</a><a
class='urllink' href='\$PageUrl?action=edit'>!</a>"

Although, I think I'd probably keep the existing classes, and change the
CSS. That way you're PmWiki markup witll be compatible with other skins
which may be changing the style of the PmWiki classes .createlink.

  ~ ~ Dave