[pmwiki-users] Fwd: What attachment operations do you want or need?

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed May 5 05:01:41 CDT 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ooh! Also! Bulk uploads.

+2

I checked out MultiUploads and it's interesting, but still requires
the extra step of zipping.  I would *love* to be able to control-click
on a bunch of files and get them all at once.  Or, as a second-best
implementation, the capability to "add another upload" which could be
separately selected before pushing the actual upload button.

Also, how about the capability of scanning the page text for a list of
all attachment markups and automatically uploading all of them from
the same directory...  Or is that too specific of a functionality to
be widely used?  I often put lots of Attach:file.txt on a page and
then go through and upload them one at a time from the same directory
(usually chapters of a book or etc).  It would be nice to choose one
and then have an option to pull in the rest of them at one time
without any more selecting.

-Peter