[pmwiki-users] What attachment operations do you want or need?

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Tue May 4 09:33:10 CDT 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 15:19, Eemeli Aro <eemeli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I'm working on a bundle of recipes for better PmWiki attachment
> handling <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Attache>.
[...]
> But there's more to come, and I'd like to hear what you want or need
> to do with PmWiki attachments that isn't possible yet, or is too
> difficult with current recipes.

Hi,

FWIW, I would really like to have a unified way to handle attachments
in recipes, in order to improve user experience keeping a well known
behavior while handling objects of the same kind, and as an
interesting side effect, simplify recipe development.

I tried several years ago to provide some kind of answer with the
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LinkedResourceExtras stuff (which
clearly needs to be enhanced). But nothing really went further...

...until now, where your requests could be the time to improve things there.
--
Dominique