[pmwiki-users] rss feed marked up to html

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Tue May 4 05:10:03 CDT 2010

Hello there,

I am using the code here
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WebFeeds-Talk for my rss feed, and
it works brilliantly. Thanks Roman! I was wondering if there is a way
to get it to limit what it takes from the page. For example, I have
comment stuff on the bottom of my blog that I would like to exclude
from the rss feed. At the bottom of the page, before the comment
stuff, is >>div1end<<[[#blogend]], which seems like it should be
useful for doing this, but I don't know enough about the markup code
to know how. Anyone know how to do this?

thanks a million,
maria